Will someone please invent a device …......Crazy Cagers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse the Tone!

I wish someone would invent a Car device that will not allow the driver to move the steering wheel unless they have their DAG GUM TURN SIGNAL ON IN THE DIRECTION THEY PLAN ON GOING.

Sorry, I am not Yelling at you, but twice today someone either got over quickly in front of me, or had the right turn signal on and turned left in front of me. Both times I was at their rear quarter panel and had to brake hard, and swerve to avoid them. I was not splitting lanes either.

I would also like a device that does not allow a driver to start their car if a phone or other Crappy distracting device is ON ! For safety purposes, If they do have to make a call while driving, then the gas MPG would be reduced to 1 mpg, and their tires would wear 75% quicker as long as they are on the DAD GUM PHONE!!!!!!!

Okay Rant over, I just needed to get that shid off my shoulders.

Thank you for the ear,
Bubba

They do have such a device.
It is called a BRAIN.
Unfortunately it does not come standard on any models. :laugh:

Back in the 80's I had this guy (w/ a girl)try to run me off the road near the airport for no apparent reason. Back then I really wanted a big steel ball bearing.

Both bike and cage were to blame for that, more the biker. You can see the shadow of a cage in front of the red one, biker should have anticipated red cage may pull out to overtake.

Man that happened to me yesterday. Here i am crusing along 45 mph, I live in Arlington Tx. Was about to cross I20 and turn left when a silverado comes speeding up on my right cuts me off, and slams on his brakes immediately in front of me...I got no where to go, and he starts laughing. Unfortunately I have a pending felony charge I am trying to beat, so all I can due is sputter sentence fragments angrily into my helmet and flail my arms...... Still pissin me off a day later...................

Back in the 80's I had this guy (w/ a girl)try to run me off the road near the airport for no apparent reason.

There was a reason, it's called "small man syndrome". *******s can't stand being overtook in front of their wimmins.

Man that happened to me yesterday. Here i am crusing along 45 mph, I live in Arlington Tx. Was about to cross I20 and turn left when a silverado comes speeding up on my right cuts me off, and slams on his brakes immediately in front of me...I got no where to go, and he starts laughing. Unfortunately I have a pending felony charge I am trying to beat, so all I can due is sputter sentence fragments angrily into my helmet and flail my arms...... Still pissin me off a day later...................

You should have followed him until he was stopped in traffic or pulled over, open door, take keys out of ignition and throw them away (somewhere hard to get to). Nothing illegal about that.

You should have followed him until he was stopped in traffic or pulled over, open door, take keys out of ignition and throw them away (somewhere hard to get to). Nothing illegal about that.

yeah but when I take his teeth out with my helmet, the authorities might have something to say about that....got a little bit of a "rage" problem

Last edited by a moderator:
I've changed my riding strategy to super aggressive. I no longer flow with traffic. I pass them.

When I do pass them, find a gap between wolf packs, I then slow down and I now have zero cagers ahead or behind.

Once the back pushes me up to the front pack, I then haul once more to remove myself from the metal obstacles, the process begins all over again.

I'm happy :thumbsup: Hardly any situations after that tactical 'me new veer.'

On your left on your left!!!!!!

FN6EJBLZIYEP27QYGB_MEDIUMhelmet speaker.jpg

Gotta prepare for every vehicle about to cut you off these days. And expect they are all on the phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kinda like this?

If you watch real close 0:14 as the biker starts to charge and just a fraction of a sec before the car moves into the other lane the left turn signal flashes (changes from white to yellow to white again). Being in a hurry sometimes will kill ya!

Last edited:
Both bike and cage were to blame for that, more the biker. You can see the shadow of a cage in front of the red one, biker should have anticipated red cage may pull out to overtake.

I agree, they were both at fault... It's usually when 2 people make a mistake that you get an accident... If only 1 does and the other is paying attention, then they can often avoid them and flip them off... :laugh:

Back