Why I don't own a Harley...

They mean Hardley a burn out, all I can say is smooooooooke that clutch. I have a Suzuki M109r as well and I eat them up all the time. Bla ha ha Even the V-Rod is no match.

I just cried. Dude when you start smelling clutch STOP!!! I feel sorry for cars like that, that get driven by dumb people :(

This is why I used to love line loc on my old car:laugh: Believe it or not Z06's can do burnouts, please do not judge my beloved GM products from this one mans skill. :laugh: I honestly believe that they don't know the difference between the smell of, brakes, clutch or tires. This experience was mostly for edification purposes.

Think positive the tires are still good but I think it's going to cost a lot more than 600 to fix and I am sure it's going to take a lot longer than a tire swap :rofl::rofl:

This is why I used to love line loc on my old car:laugh: Believe it or not Z06's can do burnouts, please do not judge my beloved GM products from this one mans skill. :laugh: I honestly believe that they don't know the difference between the smell of, brakes, clutch or tires. This experience was mostly for edification purposes.

Think positive the tires are still good but I think it's going to cost a lot more than 600 to fix and I am sure it's going to take a lot longer than a tire swap :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I know I'm a GM man myself and know that z06 should not have problem with a burnout. These people make me sick

What was happening in that video :banghead:!!! Was it a bird , a plane no it was a harldey ableson trying to do what comes naturally to most other 2 wheelers .

Poor bike... Looked like that guy wasn't tall enough to get his butt up off the seat in the first place.

:rofl:

I have a 2011 HD Fat Boy Lo and just picked up a 2011 Pearl Busa leftover last month. Completely different experiences. Both incredible in their own ways. Anyone that flat out says different probably hasnt experienced both. If I had to choose to give one up for the other I doubt it would be easy.
Just my .02

I have a 2011 HD Fat Boy Lo and just picked up a 2011 Pearl Busa leftover last month. Completely different experiences. Both incredible in their own ways. Anyone that flat out says different probably hasnt experienced both. If I had to choose to give one up for the other I doubt it would be easy.
Just my .02

What I don't understand is this: if you want a bike for cruising, there are sooooooo many better-built, better-handling, lighter, better-braking, more reliable, more comfortable and cheaper bikes to choose from. Yet Harley owners generally refuse to acknowledge the real reason why they bought a Harley: image. Anyone who tries to claim they own a Harley for anything other than image is a liar.

What I don't understand is this: if you want a bike for cruising, there are sooooooo many better-built, better-handling, lighter, better-braking, more reliable, more comfortable and cheaper bikes to choose from. Yet Harley owners generally refuse to acknowledge the real reason why they bought a Harley: image. Anyone who tries to claim they own a Harley for anything other than image is a liar.

Im not a liar i love my one off custom built harley that i built from ground up just as much as my busa that why i have two bikes.

funny that he tried for 3 minutes and couldn't figure out that it just won't do it:banghead:

That's quite possibly the most rediculous thing I've ever heard but when considering the source...

Are you claiming that your Harley is faster/lighter/more reliable/cheaper/better-built/better-handling/better-braking than pretty much all of its Japanese competitors?

Are you claiming that your Harley is faster/lighter/more reliable/cheaper/better-built/better-handling/better-braking than pretty much all of its Japanese competitors?

Well it does have a cup holder radio heated seats TV and you can probably get a coffee maker as an option :D

Well it does have a cup holder radio heated seats TV and you can probably get a coffee maker as an option :D

True but you could probably get that with a GoldWing.

i love my one off custom built harley that i built from ground up

Exactly which parts of it are "Harley" and which parts of it are "custom"? - If the only genuine Harley parts are the motor/drivetrain, I wouldn't go around bragging that I had a Harley. Hell, I've met people who go on and on about their 1000RWHP drag-racing "Harley" but when I ask a few questions I find out that the only "Harley" part of the bike is the badge on the tank...

I'm not claiming anything, actually. I also don't recall you putting in the 9-5 to pay for it either so a better question might be why you care what I decided to by?

Back