Who's coming to the M&G thread

Plan on heading out early Thursday morning. It is about 8 hours for me should be there late afternoon.

Ninja Killer & S-R Racing are going to try & get there. Bigmac0331 ( Rusty) is going to let me borrow his Busa. Might be staying @ Travelers inn but really looking forward to riding again. Will definately know by Monday @ the latest ! :thumbsup:

Ninja Killer & S-R Racing are going to try & get there. Bigmac0331 ( Rusty) is going to let me borrow his Busa. Might be staying @ Travelers inn but really looking forward to riding again. Will definately know by Monday @ the latest ! :thumbsup:

This you can handle Rusty's bike? :poke:

Just read in another post that Saturday is the big day. Breakfast, gas and riding all day. Barbecue at night. Changed my reservation and am arriving Friday night instead of Saturday morning. Should be big fun :cheerleader:

Just read in another post that Saturday is the big day. Breakfast, gas and riding all day. Barbecue at night. Changed my reservation and am arriving Friday night instead of Saturday morning. Should be big fun :cheerleader:

See ya there, :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Sat is a great day. Glad you can make it.

I hate to inform all of y'all, that because of unforeseen circumstances, I have to cancel...
And I was really looking forward to this trip...

hate to hear that, you are going to miss a great time...we'll try to take enough pics and post them up so you will make sure to attend next year :laugh: seriously though, hope you will be able to make it to the next one :beerchug:

I forgot to mention it will be me +1. We will be there tomorrow afternoon. Can't wait! :thumbsup:

ks-waterbug took us on a great ride today, had a good time.:thumbsup:

Back