Who's coming to the M&G thread

Right now I'm planning to ride down early Saturday morning and spend the day, but I'll probably need to get back to Springfield that night. I look forward to seeing everyone :beerchug:.

Looking forward ot seeing you again. It's been a long while.

Right now I'm planning to ride down early Saturday morning and spend the day, but I'll probably need to get back to Springfield that night. I look forward to seeing everyone :beerchug:.

will be good to ride with you again:beerchug:

might be last minute for me but im in for now.

liklyhood is very good
had a blast last year
i dont have a place lined up to stay but hopefully i get hooked up like last time. than again , i always got my van

760 miles...hmmm I'm thinking about riding down. Don't have a room. Never been to Eureka Springs. Ace you riding down?

will be there along with danobusa (he needs to get signed up). hope you don't mind if i come on my 03 aprilia tuono. will be staying a few miles out of town but i'm sure we'll find you guys

Picture 041.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, I believe we are, might have one other rider but i wont know till the day or so before we leave. I still aint sure if we are going to be there late thursday night or friday afternoon, depends on how Becca feels (she is the one having to work till 3 am thursday)

6gear and Busabob plan on being there, we are both from Cave City Ar. and was there last year

Yep, I believe we are, might have one other rider but i wont know till the day or so before we leave. I still aint sure if we are going to be there late thursday night or friday afternoon, depends on how Becca feels (she is the one having to work till 3 am thursday)

:thumbsup: See ya when yall get there, have a safe trip up.

I'll be checking in Fri. afternoon. Look forward to meeting and riding with all of you..

Back