Who Would Have Really Won

So the real question is,
would a bored and stroked 750 beat a stock Hayabusa in a straight line?

Personal experience & the fact that I own a GSXR that Danny Eslick raced ~ my stock Gen 1 Hayabusa will get a spanking, not sure about PirateDiverJeff's Gen 2 . . .

faac0d50b61a00cf93bab3af8c71fa04.jpg

Worst movie in my opinion was " Wild Hogs". four farts going through a mid life crisis and reliving old youth. we call them "Ulysses club"
I stand corrected , a mate said that the movie that starred Vanilla Ice riding a 1989s GSXR750 was the worst. I'm inclined now to agree , the amount of grease in his to make it stay in place was obviously more than went on his chain. Wild Hogs was just funny

I stand corrected,
a mate said that the movie that starred Vanilla Ice riding a 1989 GSXR 750 was the worst.

I'm inclined now to agree,
the amount of grease in his to make it stay in place was obviously more than went on his chain.

Wild Hogs was just stupid funny !

I would watch wild hogs again for a Harley lifestyle laugh . . .

Wow! I always thought VI was a poser but seeing that clip confirmed my opinion. I actually call guys who by a HD to be cool and it sits in the garage until they ride it with the guys once a season wild hogs. They have the bike 3 year before they get to the first scheduled service. :lol:

LOL, first time I have seen that VI clip. He may have been a poser in the singing world, but he was an accomplished dirt bike rider for a while.

well i think a drz 400 would be the minimum needed to beat both of them and still have the tunnel vision smoke had...:bowdown:

Would that equate to torture like waterboarding ? having to sit through that crap

I was thinking it may equal bamboo under the finger nails... but I don't know i have never seen it... the small clip of terrible acting 'fake tire screeching sounds and the hundred other fake and horrendously shot camera angles and speeds did me in all in under ten minutes . ... ROTFLMFAO

Vanilla Ice, aka Rob Van Winkle is an awesome rider, with a slew of amature MX wins.
That's a controlled wheelie in that Cool as Ice clip too, just set down as he approaches the filming car.
The man's a real rider.
He wasn't even a poser in music.
He was actually the Eminem of the 80s.
Ahead of his time, and mainstream America wasn't ready.
Hoodie and jeans street rapper.
The style he's clowned for is because the record labels turned him into the white MC Hammer. And he agreed and said...show me the money.
He obviously did well for himself, as he's still a millionaire living in Florida.
He seems to be a straight up, decent, down to earth guy too.

He wasn't even a poser in music.
He was actually the Eminem of the 80s.
Ahead of his time, and mainstream America wasn't ready.
Hoodie and jeans street rapper.
The style he's clowned for is because the record labels turned him into the white MC Hammer. And he agreed and said...show me the money.

You should really join Eminems fan club just to apologize to him for even mentioning his name in the same sentence as Vanilla Ice......

Name 5 hit songs Vanilla Ice put out ??
200_s.gif

He WAS the White MC Hammer and nothing more than a flash in the pan 1 hit wonder
vanilla-ice-mc-hammer-pants.jpg

As said, record companies wanted him to be the white MC Hammer...and he agreed... for the money. He was their white America music puppet.
America wasn't ready for either Ice or anyone like Eminem in the 80s or 90s.
I wasn't comparing their music, just their styles.
Ice says he sold out for money.
Money which he's spent well.
As he still has millions.
He's a very successful contractor.
Both of which prove he's a smart guy.
And, he's a real rider.
Love him or hate him, Ice built his fortune off of one song, which gave him the platform for other things.
He also carries himself as a humble, respectful, stand up dude.
Not the foul mouth, insult slinging Eminem.
Their styles are similar, as in white guy, street clothes, on the street corner rapper.
Otherwise, they're very different.
I won't be joining Eminems fan club.
My only point was that Ice isn't some goofball white guy, one hit wonder.
He's a real dude, a success story, and a heck of a rider.

Back