Who Would Have Really Won

dabigboi220

Registered
what up world I have been wondering for years who would have really won between Smoke and Kid. Yes this is from the movie Biker Boyz. I was just think if Kid had his bike a GSXR750 which I think was bored to an 836cc maybe even stroked. after watching the movie for some time I feel Smokes Busa was stock no motor work but had all the bolt-on setups and spray. Kids bike had to be bored and stroked to be as powerful as a ZX12R which I think also had bolt-ons plus spray. what do you think.

what up world I have been wondering for years who would have really won between Smoke and Kid. Yes this is from the movie Biker Boyz. I was just think if Kid had his bike a GSXR750 which I think was bored to an 836cc maybe even stroked. after watching the movie for some time I feel Smokes Busa was stock no motor work but had all the bolt-on setups and spray. Kids bike had to be bored and stroked to be as powerful as a ZX12R which I think also had bolt-ons plus spray. what do you think.
My guessing would be the busa. the zx12 is real quick but doesn't have the acceleration . being Hollywood probably the good guy?. haven't seen all movie

I like how a sub 10 second race took about a minute on screen, was on a dirt road, and they stopped at the T intersection and fence, we'll, instantly. With no dust!
I ride dirt roads, and any 4 wheeler trail that the sport bike I'm on has ground clearance to get through. Sport tires really aren't that big of a traction issue(with enough throttle)... until you try and stop. That takes a little more distance than pavement.
The only movie worse than Biker Boyz was Torque.
The sad part is how many people believed that bs.

tenor.gif

I think the movie was utter, utter toss.

Travelling at 150+ over the finish line then stop and turn around 50 yards further on ?? ... Problem is non-bikers think this is really how bikes work.

Back