Who\'s the Oldest & Youngest Hayabusa Owner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OB_Superman

Registered
I'm 25 and still trying to hang on to my licence. The motor vehicle branch made the mistake of giving me a licence when I was 16 and they've been trying to get it back ever since. They'll have to fight me for it. I don't answer to the man so he can blow me!!

Superman, with an attitude like that you'd better move south. You're too much of a rebel to be a Canadian...you belong with the LA Busas!

As as kids were invincible, or at least stupid.
As a 47 year old white trash squid, i know my big moves are
not without big consequences, just ask BigEd-
-"Nothings Changed"-
I think the chemicals keep me young-Back to the Lab-
ducmanic

[This message has been edited by ducmanic (edited 08 December 1999).]

32 but I reckon I have somewhere near the least riding experience for someone on a Busa.

9 months 1991 Harley 1200 Sportster
1 year 1976 Harley FXWG 1200 Shovel
5 months (so far) 1999 Suzuki Hayabusa

And I'll tell you something. It's easier and safer then either of the Harleys. Thankfully the old age getting into the bikes has meant I'm calmer with the right wrist.

Howdy,

Name's Joe. I'll be 43 in March. I've been reading your posts for a couple of months now, waiting to register so that I could say hi. So, "hi".

I just got my 'busa in October. I usually ride an ST1100 and was picking up some parts for it at my dealer. I walked in, glanced to the left and spotted that distinctive headlight. I'd been looking for a busa to sit on for months. Everyone was sold out.

So, I walked over and sat on it. I then noticed that it already had 1300 miles on it. Aha! A used busa.

I told the sales manager, "I'll take it".

He laughed and said, "yeah, right".

I replied, "no really. How much for it?"

Suddenly he was very serious. I got it for $9500 and it was already broken in. Met the previous owner later and he filled me in on all the care he had taken with it.

Man! What an awesome bike.

I've already learned alot from lurking on the list here. Thanks.

Well, I've rambled on enough for now. Back to your regularly scheduled Kaw bashing.

Joe Zulaski
Woodinville, Wa (near Seattle)

Mr. Bear
I should be passing through California in January. I have to haul 8 Hardleys to Sandiego and then down to Cabo. So I might have some time to come and tear some tires off for a day. Maybe even put on the cape and act like I'm invincible. My goal this summer is to ride through the city of Vancouver, naked as a J bird without getting arrested. That should make for some good stand up wheelies, balls flailing in the wind. I hope I don't wipe out though. YYYEEEOOOUUUCCCHH!!!

Well, im 30, feel like im 21. Sorehead you have more experience then some of the people over here (Orlando) that bought busas. Some got it as there first bike. They are riding it as such also. But if I were to buy a first bike I admit it would have to be the busa!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 21 with 19 years of experience for those of you that are mathematically challenged that's 40. I've felt the need for speed ever since I was big enough to swing a leg over. My first bike was a 80 Honda CB750F, I then stepped up to a 82 Honda CBX, it handled like a brick but is sure was fast (by 82 standards) I then had an 8 year bike drought, which was my first 8 years in the Navy, I then went out and got a 95 GSXR1100. After eliminating the wheelie wire (pink wire) this was a truly awesome machine, compared to anything else I had. Then in 98 I was lucky enough to find an R1 that somebody had put a deposit on but couldn't get financing. When you could keep the front wheel on the ground this thing redefined handling. The following year I traded my 95 in on the Abuser. So now every time I ride I have to make a choice, great power and excellent handling or excellent power and great handling. Choices, choices......

This busa owner is 20. I worked my *** off writing a computer program for a telecommunications company in Africa and paid cash for the black busa I have with the proceeds. I live in AZ and ride with a guy here who also has a black busa, anyone else in AZ??

Dirty Pete -
May i call you DP? Ive been reading your posts for months and finally wanted to say hello, kinda that whole "person ya look up to" kinda thing. So... nice to meet you =o)

~BP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back