Who makes the best intergrated taillight??

Korbs

Registered
hi everybody, first time poster here!! I am looking to buy a intergrated led taillight, and chop the rear shovel off. Was wondering ,who makes the the best and brightest, plug and play system for a 07? I have done some research on this and know of clear alternitives and rumble concepts. Any info and pics would really help me to make a decision. Thanks, Korbs.

man, too bad were not back in 2003 era. I would answer your question with a "ME, OVA HEA, I DO". However thats long ago and you reminded me about it.

1664-examples-my-new-custom-tail-lights-fed_2009_hi_blue___5.jpg

1665-examples-my-new-custom-tail-lights-fed_2009_mix___2.jpg

1666-examples-my-new-custom-tail-lights-fed_2009_si_silver___3.jpg

reflected on a wall about 8-10 feet away
6168-attn-newbies-oldies-custom-led-tail-lgts-small_led.jpg

6169-attn-newbies-oldies-custom-led-tail-lgts-101_0166.jpg

If you modify the housing and make your own you can get the LEDS from superbright LEDS.com

Hope that helps. Thanks for taking me back down memory lane.

ICE

I used a Clear Alternatives, and the signals were sequential. BUT, I went through about 5 of their flashers trying to make the signals work correctly before I went to the part store and bought several HD flashers of my own and figured it out myself.

It is no wonder they went out of business

Thanks ice and L.s. I didnt know clear alt went out of business,maybe i should take icemanns advice and make my own.

I have a lockhart phillips integrated tail for my busa. has been perfect since day one. the led's in the turn signal make it flash fast but soon that won't be a problem i've got an idea in my head to spruce that up a bit :) ive got a few of the back of the bike but none with the turn signals on sorry.
busa103.jpg

busa10.jpg

led2.jpg

I don't recall how the stock one looks to be honest with you but i have no problem seeing it reflect off the ground in the mirror it is quite bright

I've got the lockhart phillips as well and I love it. I wired flush mount regular blinkers inline with it to slow down the flash rate. The flush mounts are mounted where the reflectors were.

DSC00129.jpg

Back