Which is more fun to you?

Would you rather go all out having fun on the dirt all day, or the race track?

• I would prefer flying through the air and tearing up the dirt!

Votes: 10 11.5%
  • I would prefer hitting the apex of each turn and flying down the straights!

Votes: 77 88.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like both equally the same, raced motorcross for ten 10 years and now really getting in to the street bike thing and like it just as well, they are both awesome.

I like riding both; I learned to ride on a dirt bike back when I wasn't old enough for a license and it was a blast. Street riding around here sux unless you get about 30-40 miles out of town but there are some decent places once you're there...

I share these roads and your thoughts with you Brother! FL just isn't real good for street riding and O-Town, another nightmare in itself:banghead:! We need some hills and valleys..............???

I guess I'm wondering if the feeling of flying through the air on a dirt bike is more fun than the turning and acceleration of a street bike

who says you can't go flying through the air on the street on a street bike???

got to admit landing on dirt an getting hit by dirt bike instead of a street bike probably leaves less regrets at the end day :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Grew up with a dirtbike. Love sliding and jumping and berms and stutter bumps. Unlike cars, trees don't move, even if they do hurt when you clip one! I'd do things in the dirt I would NEVER do on the street. But it's getting harder and harder to find good places to ride dirt bikes. Sure wish there were good places to ride nearby.

Anybody who really wants to improve their emergency maneuvers for street riding ought to go out for a couple of hours on a dirt bike. Learning to work a bike while standing on the pegs and to handle a bike when nothing is touching the ground are very useful skills to have.

For me personally i love the wide and short bends.Corners too.It keeps my adrenaline pumping at a fast speed of course:whistle:

Back