Where's our family tree from?

Just went over to Labusa and i guess i had registered there sometime. Took one look down the new posts and saw all the foul language and decided not to ever visit there most likely. I myself curse but dont find it necessary to be constantly swearing, especially on an internet forum. Makes you look ignorant in my opinion :whistle:

Absolutely amazing Cap! These people would be strangers if not for the .Org and look see. I'm riding this train (Org) til is runs out of steam.

I will be the first to tell you that I had no idea what this place meant to people until the great April fools joke a few years ago. I had never gone to an event, I stayed at home cause I just couldn't justify the money and time away from the family. I had made some great friends on the site but never met them in person. Honestly the after effects of the April Fools day massacre I realized there must be more and I am missing out. I went to the next event which was the Eureka Springs event and I haven't missed a Spring Bash or Eureka Springs since then... I had no idea at the time how involved people were.. I have learned since then and I promised that I would not intentionally cause anyone any displeasure.

It is absolutely amazing though at how close people have become, I spend more time with my org friends that live in other states than I do with my own family. Our friends on the org make time to meet up and to go on trips, heck I spent about 4 weeks this year with Semi and he lives in Illinois

I still get emails and PM's from guys that lurk around that used to be in the "I post the most" position but they have moved on to other things or just don't have the time they used to. I can absolutely without hesitance tell you that I am a better person for having met so many great people. Many people disagree with decisions that I have made but I don't know of a single person that was unable to sit down at an event and just laugh and have a good time... A lot of the drama is blown out of proportion, when you get right down to it our friendships is all that really matter here....

cap

when you get right down to it our friendships is all that really matter here....

So very true and these relationships are only possible because of the hard work you and the admins/mods put in to keep the .org what it is. I appreciate the insightful answers cap. It's nice to hear what the main man thinks and feels.

Back