wheres my power at???

Check fuel filter, the fuel injectors, running seafoam could help those tremendously (did I spell that right?) then check compression and your head gasket. I'd take mine to a dyno as well and get it tuned but these are things you can do in your garage for just a couple of bucks. You can also check your throttle bodies to ensure there is no debris or trash built up causing them to give less air..... JS

i have ran seafoam. im going to check fuel pressure tomorrow. dont know how to check injectors or cams. had valve cover off to check to make sure they were stock cams and cam gears. all looked good. im trying to do all the cheap stuff first as i am now broke from this bike. when i can it will go to the dyno but hate spending hundreds to get it diagonsed. but itll happen if i dont find something else first. love all the things u guys are making me think about. id love it to rip my arms off

well the fuel pressure is great but that dont mean much right now. looked into a ecu reflash and was told i cant do that so whats next to try? im going back to the owner for where i bought it and see if he wants to help make this right or give me my money back. i cant afford to keep fixing stuff thats not broke to figure this out. any more things i should look at?

ummm who ever told you you couldnt do the ecu reflash was lying to you.unless its not a 32 bit ecu. which it should be. Who ever it is doesnt have the knowledge to do it obviously. Most dealerships wont do it...have to be an aftermarket shop probably. Find a good tuner.

ill ask my race shop thats close to me and see if he has the program to reflash and do a quick dyno pull to see where my power is low

Back