Where we Ride. A Pashnit Motorcycle Tour

Very nice, how's that '08 treating you ?

Lovin' the new Busa. Have put 7000 miles on it in last couple months.

Pros: Limitless laugh-out-loud horsepower & torque. Horsepower is addicting. You have to have it. Think-n-Go handling. Think left, it goes left. Great ergos, love the riding position. Put knee down on pavement in any corner with the Avons ST! Every non-busa owner that's swapped bikes with me is amazed at how well it handles. Clearwater Lights are one of my all time favorite mods- needs headlight modulator though.

I have a huge pet-peeve about being seen. Guys on this board have been killed by autos because they were not seen.

Cons: Stock brakes are horrible! This ride felt it especially as we rode some really hard-core mountain twisties at brisk pace and my lever is spongy after the fluid heats up. Thought alot about radial master cylinders, but it needs Galfer stainless steel lines badly!!! Stock rubber brake lines are laughable for this horsepower & weight. You can feel them expanding after the fluid heats up. Suzuki should be smacked upside the head for even allowing this bike to leave the factory with rubber lines.

Stock seat sucks after 300 mile day.

I'm on my 4th windscreen already. Lots of winter mods start in 2 months! :cheerleader:

I thought that in this color Busa is not delivered to the USA.

Gel seat is a great thing!!!
Very comfortable in long trips. ;)

Back