where to place a new horn ??? Need help !

Yamaken

Registered
Hi !
Dear all brothers of 08 busa, i intend to install a loud horn for the bike ...
but i cannot think of a place to place the horn.

So did anyone out there change any horn before. The size of the horn is not big
but i really cant think of a place to place it .

Can anyone out there try to post some photo of yours to share.
I really need your guys help !

Did you ever think of installing it where the oem one is??? that's where i put mine and i got lucky to where the connecters fit the aftermarket horn. But if you do that i suggest you upgrade the fuse because a 10A burns out. This is probably the ghetto way but that's how i roll. :laugh:

Some have installed in the factory location and others have installed on the right side/brak side of the frame.

Any chance for pictures? I have the steibel horn but can't see how I can fit it in either the original OEM spot between the forks nor under the tank? :dunno:

I put twin high tone Fiamm horns (the snail shaped ones) in the rear indicator pods as mentioned above, fixed to frame with rivet nuts.

if you are not lowering your the front end I installed a sweet wolo bad boy air horn

AIR HORNS

in the OEM location as long as you use the a 30 amp in-line fuse it will work perfect and is very loud. when I get with my friend whose bike I installed in on I will provide a picture of it and if I learn how to uipload a video I will try and load that as well. PM me if you need this info.

here is where mine ended up. i wired tied it. i think is better then the trunk and under tank. it sticks out a little but its so much louder then trunk. no muffle sound too. if ur bike is stock height it work in stock position.

,m..jpg

Back