when is summer coming ?

bigdr

Chief Guinness Taster
Donating Member
Registered
2.30 am just home from work.rode home in the rain-again.quick hose down of bike ,5 mins to wash better than 2 hours to clean when dried in. Anyways just thought i'd say hi to all as i'm sitting here with a couple of cold ones (the beers are also cold ) enjoying my fave part of night reading the posts. well just wanted to say hi to all-- YOU and this site RULE. I can hear another one calling , drink me . oh all right then . enough rambling----

Drink one for me!
thumbs-up.gif

over here on this side of the pond in Southern Cal ... San Diego specifically, desert season is almost over
mad.gif
Maybe one last dune trip... went snow skiing last week 1.5 hrs north of me and at the same time my cousin went surfing in front of his house ... no wetsuit needed just for the 1/2 hr or so he was in. The Colorado river season is starting up soon, baseball is starting... damn life is great:)

thanks glam , you know how to cheer a guy up , eh ? wheres that rope . hope you sleep easier having shared that little gem . lol . better keep my raingear handy for tomorrow , no doubt i'll be needing it again....

beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112345477 -->

I think spring may finally be coming to Illinois. At least that's what it's been looking like lately. I should have my bike back today and then tomorrow hopefully I can get out on her for the first ride of the season.
smile.gif

Summer spring just got here lets not rush these things.. and a beer for me since here it is too early in the morning right now for me to drink..
wink.gif

Well, on the downside, there is something here called the "sunshine tax" ... lots of people want to live here and it is very expensive... a starter house that is a fixer upper in a less than desirable area ... $400,000.00, regular gas 2.49 per gallon and cars filled with old people who have had their left turn signal on since 1985 and have to look under the steering wheel and over the dash to drive.

Back