Wheelies And Butt Burn

OB_Kong

Registered
I havent seen a Hayabusa in person yet, all I know is what Ive read in the mags. I have a couple of questions if anyone here can answer. Will the bike wheelie in first or second under power only? no clutch popping or jerking just lift off under accelleration. Also for anyone that has ridden or owned a ZX11 also is the Busa as comfortable as the ZX11? How far can you ride on the highway before you start to feel butt burn or whatever and want to take a break? I already know the bike is faster but am curious about its other attributes.

Yes it will wheelie when ever you want. And But-Burn, None. I have spent many days in the saddle to rack up 5,200 miles, my longesty day was 400 miles only stopping for gas and lunch. Now my buddy on his 86 GSXR 7-11 suffers after only an hour. The big bus is a really fine sport touring bike, and you never shirft it (massive torque).

Kong, i owned a 98 zx11 and put 17000 miles on it in 16 months. To me the busa is more comfortable because i dont have to reach as far to the handlebars. A little less leg room than the zx11 but it is still comfortable. I m 6'00' weigh 200 lbs. My average ride on the zx was 250 miles per ride on open road, so i know what im talking about.......................

Back