Wheelie

Figure out the keyboard before the wheelie
laugh.gif
Welcome to the board. Does your comp have invisible type ink or something we are missing on?

Welcome, hopefully you will have a little more to sqay onece you are here for a bit.
wow.gif

Ya know I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING just this morning! You were just able to express it in a MUCH more eloquent way than I could have EVER thought of...Thanks!!
tounge.gif

well it all depends on the location and the trajectory relative to the right angle.  Now, on a horizontal plane you will need to calculate the total length, but if you cannot achieve this extrapolation, than you will need to revert to the einstein/hawking method, in which you will then calculate the adverse position of the force which is being acted on.  Subtract this sum from the total of the variable(a) and then put that back into the origional equasion of the vertical plane.  If you have calculated the time it would take the initial force to act uppon and overcome the inertia of the variable(b), than all you want to do now is add the two variables together.  Hopefully this answered your question!

I think the situation here is the guy talks like Elmer Fudd!!   He meant REALLY!!

Like.............I'm going to hunt a wheelie wheelie big bunny wabbit ;)

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112919625 -->

Back