Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wheel Chock question

:wow: I so want a trailer like that! What do you have pullin' that thing??
I pull it with a 2007 Ford F-150

post-6-51547-CIMG3014__Small_.jpg

post-6-51517-CIMG3012__Small_.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

wm_normal_eureka-2008-sat-ride_011.jpg

That's what we have in our trailer. Darrell fabricated some plates to bolt them to the floor with (and are easily removed to load and unload all 4 bikes) Along with the E-tracks on the walls and a couple of extra D-rings in the floor.. our trailer can haul anywhere from 1 - 4 bikes. From the Busas to the R6 to the Motard.. never had a problem with any of them.

Never had any complaints other than my short AZZ legs cant pull my own bike out of the chock without some masculine assistance. :banghead:

IMG_0588 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0587 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0575 (Medium).JPG

IMG_0579 (Medium).JPG

That's what we have in our trailer. Darrell fabricated some plates to bolt them to the floor with (and are easily removed to load and unload all 4 bikes) Along with the E-tracks on the walls and a couple of extra D-rings in the floor.. our trailer can haul anywhere from 1 - 4 bikes. From the Busas to the R6 to the Motard.. never had a problem with any of them.

Never had any complaints other than my short AZZ legs cant pull my own bike out of the chock without some masculine assistance. :banghead:

Nice and very clean looking set up! Good job! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Top Bottom