What's Your Pace ?

I'm in whatever group I feel like that day. Usually I'm pretty chill because I very much love my wife and 2 kids and the street with gravel, drunks, oil spills, bad riders, etc isn't a controlled environment like a track

street and track are nothing alike. I would say I'm a B- rider on the street and a bat outta hell on the track.

I don't know any fast, well schooled riders that ride fast on the streets.

Ross DeLong has the number one WMRRA plate yet his street bike has chicken strips. :dunno:

If I don't know the group of riders well, I will hang in the rear and do whatever they do, but stay in my comfort level. That could be anything from A to C, but on the street and a route I have not done before, I am always a bit cautious.

If it is a close group of friends I know well, A all the way.

If I participate in leading the group and there are riders I have not ridden with before, between C and B-, as I don't want someone's ego to cause that someone a crash.

You guys mean you really SPEED ::11 and don't observe :duh: (other than when the signs go past in a BLURRRRRRR ) the POSTED Speed Limit :yes:

:watching: :nono: :nono: :nono:

I ride with in my limits and how I feel for the day. Like others posted, If I am up front and dont know the group I keep the pace low and around the speed limit of the roads +5/+10. I will not ride in the city or near the city like an :moon: either. Further out I will do a slow run up and down the road I want to play on and then maybe pick it up some. Other then that I am a slow rider unless the conditons are right to play a bit.

I don't know any fast, well schooled riders that ride fast on the streets.

Ross DeLong has the number one WMRRA plate yet his street bike has chicken strips. :dunno:

Very good point.

I take "C", cuz I am old and have dept perception problems!!! :laugh:

Definitly a C class, I love my bike too much for anything to happen to her.
Also guys your forgetting the S class,
Also know as the stupid and/or squid class. Very much like the H class as stated above but with no common sense:rofl:

Back