what's your all time fav movies

Donnie Darko
DONNIE DARKO ? ? ? ? ?

Why exactly do you like that movie? Once I figured out why it was made like it was I respected it a little more, but after finding it on IMDB's Sci-Fi list I was WAAAAAAAY-HAAAY-HAAAAAY disappointed. I believe it's so high on there thanks to "Internet marketing techniques" Blah. Talk about false advertising. If you check out the "Reviews and comments" they are all about the same size and give this glowing ambigous review just like emails I always get form Cheri in my spam folder: "Hey You! I was thinking about you last night, so I put some pics up on a website. On repeated viewings [of the stupid DVD I was bilked into buying] I do enjoy the angle for what it does, but if you listen to the directors commentary, you see where he fails horribly to make his overly plentiful ideas fit anywhere into the plot other than loosely offhand attachments. And he throws every kitchen sink he can find into this movie.

Not that I'm bitter for wasting $9.99... It's the principle of the matter..... GREAT SCI FI.... BAH!

While I'm ranting... WHY is Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind above The Matrix right below Star Wars for all time greatest. Balogna!! I'm sorry, I REALLY REALLY enjoyed ESOSM for what it was, but there's NO WAY it beats Matrix on a Sci-Fi level.

Donnie Darko
DONNIE DARKO ? ? ? ? ?  

Why exactly do you like that movie?  Once I figured out why it was made like it was I respected it a little more, but after finding it on IMDB's Sci-Fi list I was WAAAAAAAY-HAAAY-HAAAAAY disappointed.  I believe it's so high on there thanks to "Internet marketing techniques"  Blah.  Talk about false advertising.  If you check out the "Reviews and comments"  they are all about the same size and give this glowing ambigous review just like emails I always get form Cheri in my spam folder:  "Hey You!  I was thinking about you last night, so I put some pics up on a website.  On repeated viewings [of the stupid DVD I was bilked into buying] I do enjoy the angle for what it does, but if you listen to the directors commentary, you see where he fails horribly to make his overly plentiful ideas fit anywhere into the plot other than loosely offhand attachments.  And he throws every kitchen sink he can find into this movie.

Not that I'm bitter for wasting $9.99...  It's the principle of the matter..... GREAT SCI FI.... BAH!

While I'm ranting... WHY is Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind above The Matrix right below Star Wars for all time greatest.  Balogna!!  I'm sorry, I REALLY REALLY enjoyed ESOSM for what it was, but there's NO WAY it beats Matrix on a Sci-Fi level.
sounds like should be classified with "a boy and his dog"

Oh,,, here's one!

Used Cars.

A classic! (at least for those of us in the business!):p

another; Caddilac Man.

I think they are remaking A Boy and his Dog! hahahaha

.. and I like "Brazil" too

your memory is good.............
laugh.gif
but i always miss our annivesary, my wife's b-day, my mom's b-day, and mother's day. Aint that just the craps?

here is one for the memory banks..... at least for me.

documentary of a guy that travels the country doing slasher sales at dealerships..
this guy is chuggin a couple beers before he leaves to get to the airport, etc... just a wild movie, and soooooooooooooooooooo true.

Slasher

find it, rent it!
idea.gif

men of honor

carrie

christine

g.i. jane

lord of the rings trilogy

heavy metal

the wall

troy

will stop now.....

The Little Mermaid
We were soldiers once, and young
Blackhawk down
The Ringu series (original Japanese version with English subtitles)
Finding Nemo
Full Metal Jacket
Dogma

The good the bad and the ugly
Outlaw josey wales
Any spagehti western with Clint Eastwood
The great escape
From Dusk to Dawn
Clock work orange

Saw was alright...kinda trippy at the end. They coulda improved hte plot a lil bit.

Anime movies? My favorite, hands-down:

Dragon Ball Z. Not just any DBZ...I only like the Cell series and the Buu series, wiuth a touch of the Freezer, Android and Broly Saga. DBZ-GT is alright, but not exactly my cup of tea.

More anime:

Rurouni Kenshin
Gundam Wing
Soul Taker is alright, but they need to improve a lil bit.
Neon is alright, but a lil corny sometimes.

Scarface

Forrest Gump

Outbreak

The Fugitive

Most Jim Carray Movies Tom Hanks movies. And don't forget Adam Sandler movies.

Blackhawk Down
Last Samurai
Platoon
Outlaw Josey Wales
Billy Jack
Walkin Tall (original with Tom Laughlin)
Men Of Honor
Hunt for Red October
Christine

aw c'mon. What about "Torque"

(heh. ;)

seriously though,

Stripes
the Matrix
Akira
the Andromeda Strain
The Great Escape
Bridge over the River Kwai