What's up with BA BUSA's busa?

This is in the front of the research and development door at corbin. HMMMMM. Isnt ba's bike in there.

114-1401_IMG.jpg

Will be Interesting to see the final product and how you work out the challenges others above mentioned.

Would be nice if they fit a full size helmet as big as they are.
:thumbsup:

I agree ,that would be a deciding facter in my mind.Its doable if the lid were to open with part of the outside panel leaving a bigger access hole to get it in.

Well, there's some truly valuable information and perspectives in this thread. Questions the answers to which are readily available, however are as yet unpublished.

I think they're going to look FANTASTIC.

Congrats, Rich.

Those look awesome. I really like seeing a product in development. Gives some insight into the quality of the final product. Thanks for sharing.

I love the lines to it just not digging that turn pod on the side. Other than that I think it looks like another winner through Corbin.:beerchug:

More pictures of the Hayabusa Police Bike PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for these new Corbin Hard bags a few suggestions:

1) Yes I would agree the majority of us have aftermarket pipes so this would totally kill the design of these bags…?
2) OEM keyhole is on the left side, would that have to be relocated and involve drilling making this a permanent mod?
3) How much additional carrying space are we talking here since they look small?
4) Personally I would not buy bags that hold no more than my tank bag can do especially if they cost $$$$

These are only suggestions and you can build whatever you want so just take this from a consumer point of view. You won’t sell too many bags if they cost a lot and serve very little function. I can see these bags as being more cosmetic show than use-able….

R

Thanks for the feedback everyone...if you have more to add feel free to let loose. :poke:

Current plans are to keep BA's busa here until near the end of the month, when TruWrecks brings his killer into our factory. He's got Microns on his bike, and we'll be better able to tailor the bags to those as well as others (Muzzy, Yosh, etc). Seems that the majority of STers out there will keep the stock pipes but I know from browsing the .org alone that lots will change their exhausts...so compatibility will go a long way.

The mockup is just that, a mockup but we are striving to get the most storage out of these bags while keeping the integrity solid and the quality top notch. The bags are being designed to integrate with the side lights, as having the hardware inside of the bags would result in less available space. I'll pass the integrated lights suggestion on to R & D for consideration.

Right now the mockup is off the bike but when it gets back I'll check the key access business. We want these bags not only to look the hotness but to carry it as well. :please:

Back