Whats this busa worth?

SOUPY

Donating Member
Registered
i was thinkin about gettin into a turbo. i came across this for sale.

2002 silver busa. clean title. 9000 miles. hahn racecraft kit set at 7 psi. 2200 miles on boost. PC3R, braided lines, fender eliminator, akrapovic.

was wondering ballpark what its worth.

thanks

Checkout the Hahn website for a price of the kit...Calculate the price of a 02 in good shape and deduct from the value of the two...I wouldn't pay extra for any of the other mods...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077427500 -->

Well you have to check what else may be in there for gauages fuel pump, fuel rail etc. If it is stock with a Turbo. You are going to need at least 3 major gauges A/f F/P & Boost. If done right with all the goodies. You would be talking $16,000. Does not sound like it though for that bike. Get a complete list of parts and dates of install. Installed new??

12 to 13 or so
I agree with this number or even a little less. You probably have seen alot of vehicles for sale with all kinds of mods & $ added but most of the time they cant recoup the cost invested. But very important to have it checked out by someone who really knows their stuff, Like N.E. said to make sure it was done right. You dont know what kinda clown may have had his hands on it and you dont want someone elses problem and mess.
rock.gif

just my 2 sense  
biggrin.gif

oh yeah and if it's all good and you ride it... HOLD ON TIGHT!

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077466418 -->

i'm with ya, guys....taking your advice and looking into it. thanks a bunch and i'll let ya know how it goes.

Back