Whats the Busa worth??

cerebusa

Registered
I posted several months back that I was hit from behind at a red light. They totaled the bike and I bought it back. I am buying an 08 as soon as the lawyer stuff is done so I'm thinking about getting rid of the 03.
My son was going to fix it but he's decided not to. Here's the question, how much would be resonable for it. I have replaced all that was killed, swing arm, subframe and rear plastic. Still need a rear rim and tire but other than that it should be good. It has been checked by a certified Zook tech. Everything on the front of the bike was good, fairings and all else not a scratch. I now have a salvage title and and am curious as to what we could expect as a fair price if and when I do decide to get rid of her. I am not trying to sell here, just looking for the info.Thanks, Mike

Mike start looking on ebay and see what they are going for. The salvage title is what kills your value in my opinion, I would say no more than 5k

a salvaged 03, miles?, no rear wheel,....prolly around $3500-$4000

It has 8k mi. and I am going to get a wheel possibly. The one on it looks fine, TIR was good, I just dont trust the wheel or tire after the shot it took.

Back