Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Whats popn"

busababy007

Registered
Just had a brock's alien head system installed and a pc5 commander but i notice popping sometimes when i launch before i line up for the 60ftr. i got the plug in the air box but the bike hadn't been tuned, could it be that?

Sounds like a lean condition, a good tune should fix it. :thumbsup:

Just had a brock's alien head system installed and a pc5 commander but i notice popping sometimes when i launch before i line up for the 60ftr. i got the plug in the air box but the bike hadn't been tuned, could it be that?

I don't quite understand the question. You say you sometimes have popping when you launch before you line up for the 60ftr.

What exactly are you doing and when does it pop ?? Under acceleration or off the throttle ??

:beerchug:

P.S. Welcome to the .ORG !!!

If you got the PC from Brock's with the exhaust and it has Brock's map installed, there should be no popping.. I would verify that the PC is connected properly and the proper map loaded.. Brock's will email you any map they have since you purchased through them. You can use your laptop right at the bike, or remove the PC and take it to your computer to confirm the map is loaded. This may solve your problem for free before spending $$ on an unneeded tune...:beerchug:

Air box mod.

He already has it done. Make sure you have one of Brocks maps downloaded into the pc. Mine pops a little bit but its not horrible. I would just doublecheck the maps though that should fix it. That is one of the great things about buying Brocks exhausts is that you get free maps instead of having someone else tune it after spending damn near the same amount of money on a different exhaust.

There is no need to get the bike tuned if you have Brocks maps downloaded

Last edited:
Top Bottom