What's Differences In Gen 2 Years?

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Sold my Busa about 4 years ago. Had 06 Busa. Now have C109rt cruiser. Considering getting Gen 2. Besides color changes, little better brakes and ABS in 2013, what has changed from 08 to 16? I rode a buddies 08 about 4 years ago and really liked it. Is it worth paying more for a new or newer Busa vs 08 to let's say 2010?

I figured. Wish they would say if there will be new gen 3 Busa in 2017.

Got chance to get bran new 2015 for 11.4k. If I decide to make move that seems to be most logical for that price. Still deciding. Then have to figure out how to hide a second bike from my wife.

They will have to do something to pass the new Euro 4 law's that start in 2017, just look at 899 Ducati or the new zx10.massive exhaust and sound deadening inside engine cases , well done Brussels an unelected government making up our laws ,(in uk that is)

Looked at the all blacked out matte zx14 too. It has all the new stuff everyone is talking about that may come out someday on the Busa. Sat on one (never even sat on a zx14 before) and actually felt very comfortable. Looks bad ass all blacked out but it is a zx14 and I know I like how a Busa rides and don't know anything about a zx.

Back