what turbo to go with?

spit on it

Registered
i have a 06 hayabusa motor on a atv chassis, (i know i'm nuts) i want to put a turbo on it but don't know mutch about turbos. what is the best turbo kit to go with. or the best company to work with.

for an atv, could go with any i think, or make your own, part of the fun! Rcc is great, but $$$! :beerchug:

i like the rcc kit. looks like they have kits for everything you want to do. how big of a pain is it to tune the motor after intalling a turbo

hears a pick of my quad. still needs some small things, but she runs and sounds mean

my big quad 006.jpg

Have you run it with the N/A motor yet? I would'nt put a turbo on that thing all your going to do at this point is spin the tires, with a turbo it would be like driving on ice.

Looks like it is coming along nicely. In response to your question, if your new to the turbo setup, go with a pre-packaged stage 1 kit. I went with RCC for my first turbo busa quad and was very satisfied. Richard is great to work with. On a separate note, you're definitely going to want to get a larger rear sprocket on that axle to better utilize your power.

Back