What other hobbies you got???

Nice,
I love fishing as well. I don't have a normal boat, but I do have a belly boat and use it sometimes. It's funny as hell, catching a big lunker and him pullin you all over the place..lol

So much to dom, so little time.

As for hobbies I have: ATV's almost every weekend, RC trucks and cars, the Busa, and the best hobby of all that I have and that is spending almost all of my time doing all of this with my 9 and 11 year old children.
thumb_up.gif

There is just too many things to do to be able to do them all. But I try! Fly fishing, camping, hiking, amature astronomy, model trains. I guess at least I can do all these things with my family.

I gave up all my hobbies to focus on the busa
Ikonforums.gif

most of the things I do now during my free time are always some how related to the busa.

Just got my info pack and prices on three gas mixers. My wife asked what the heck it was for.... I gave my normal reply of "bike crap", but that wasn't good enough. She wanted a better answer so I had to elaborate. It's used to mix proportions of CO2, HFC R404a, and another gas... She was still lost so I said it can be used to fill my tires.
laugh.gif

Shooting, All sorts of Artsy stuff, Cars, Video games, Photography, Bikes, women....

Actually managed to turn a few of these into a job so I'm not going to complain, doesn't pay that much but it pays for my addictions.
thumb_up.gif

We could all lay out all our cool shiny shid and start measuring our Peni, but really what difference does it make. do what you do with what you got. If it makes you happy then Amen, if it doesn't? Then Stop doing it.
thumb_up.gif

Just upstairs we have a shop that's nothing but bike parts, everything you need to build your own ride from the ground up. All at discount prices. This is what I keep wanting to do, but then I realize I have neither the skill nor the space right now to be building my own custom bike... Doesn't slow me down though.

thumb_up.gif

Busa and the dirt bike are it for me. Between the two they take most of my time and all of my money.

Back