What do you carry in your tool kit?

My daily road kit is intended for tires only - flats - a plug kit, CO2 cartridges and nothing else except some zip ties, duct and electrician's tape.

I'm kinda OCD about pre-maintenance. If something goes wrong on the road, it is completely unexpected and probably beyond my on-the-spot repair capabilities anyway. Push, coast or flatbed to the nearest metropolis and buy what I need there.

I'd pack a paddock stand if I could, but I believe you can get either tire off the ground with just the kickstand. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

I carry a standard tool kit under the hump with a few extra added tools, and a plastic bag with $150 in cash in case I lose my debit card.
It’s also a good idea to carry a spare phone under the hump, with cable and USB charging input, SIM card etc.

I carry a standard tool kit under the hump with a few extra added tools, and a plastic bag with $150 in cash in case I lose my debit card.
It’s also a good idea to carry a spare phone under the hump, with cable and USB charging input, SIM card etc.
a hundred fiddy in the hump eh...mmmm *hump*

'I'm rich"....:race:
Rubb.

Back