what color to pick

that’s too close to the dallas cowboys home jersey color…can’t go with that.
Thinking about buying the New Gen 3 in white, but I'm from San Francisco so that comment hit me right in the chest. But nah, I'm not going to give them that. Come to think of it, aren't San Francisco values represented by all the colors of the rainbow? Yeah, I'm covered...

I missed the original Art of The Motorcycle show by the Guggenheim Museum in New York. But it was supposedly amazing. The 100 most amazing motorcycles in history, with the bikes standing on mirrors so you could see the engineering underneath if you wanted to. When the Guggenheim opened a museum in Vegas a few years later, the first-generation Hayabusa had just come out, and they added it to the show. I rode mine to Vegas, and on the second floor was able to stand in a hallway and look into two different rooms to simultaneously see my Hayabusa, and my GS1000SZ Katana designed by Hans Muth. I've owned four motorcycles, and two of them have been in the Guggenheim. So yeah, my brand loyalty is with Suzuki. That original katana was fast, bulletproof, and got more looks and comments (with its chrome Kerker megaphone) even than I've gotten from my Busa. It was different (which is why the new one doesn't do much for me).
If we look at the latest generation of Katana...it is based on arguably the best GSXR platform Suzuki has ever made so reliability, handling and performance are right up there and it looks much closer to the original design than any other rendition since the gen 2 Katana.

The original Katana was based on the GS bikes with added plastics...it wasn't a brand-new Katana only chassis or engine either. I personally loved and still love the original Katana but there is room in there for the latest version as well.

200.gif

I like the metallic Thunder Gray, and if I had it I would powder coat the rims in that matching subtle red. That would be a good looking bike. But still haven't seen anything I like better than my white/stellar blue combo...

Accept Oberlin College GIF by Oberlin College & Conservatory

Back