What Ar The Best Mods For Hayabusa 2015 ?

Yaqoob Yunis

Registered
Hello ,
I have a suzuki hayabusa 2015 i installed a brocks exhuast short meg 20" and im asking about what can i install to make my hayabusa gain more hp and well give more power in drag racing . Im thinking about installing :
Bazzaz 3 in 1 zfi tc
Z bomb to remove the speed limit
Ceramic wheel bearing

What do you think about these mods can you tell me if there is somthing better to install .

Thank you

Really, all you need are bold new graphics. Suzuki claims this makes a bike better. Seriously, not sure TC is going to make for better drag times? I would go for weight savings. Maybe CF wheels. I assume you have a full Brocks and some sort of tuning already.

1st mod should be a Brembo RCS master cylinder!

I prefer the canned sbr, but any ar should work.

20161001_180235.jpg

Drive it off your dealers lot, find a deserted road or parking lot and just lay waist to the stock (rear anyway) rubber! The faster you get onto quality rubber your riding experience will improve drastically!
Or you could just save the stockers for emergency back up.:devil:

ECU reflash will remove limits, strap the front end down, add more gearng like 17-45 and shinko hookup tire will help. Work on your launch to lower your 60 ft and you'll see a big change.

There is one modification that every Hayabusa owner should do ~ and that is to grind your kickstand so the bike won't fall over .

ECU reflash will remove limits, strap the front end down, add more gearng like 17-45 and shinko hookup tire will help. Work on your launch to lower your 60 ft and you'll see a big change.
Thanks for the info .. if i do a reflash and remove the limits well the engine get dammeged .

Thank you all for the good info .. if any body have any tips that will help gain more power to the bike please share

Thank you all for the good info .. if any body have any tips that will help gain more power to the bike please share

Best hp increase for the cost by far is a nitrous system. You can add 40 hp for as little as $300. If you are flashing the ECU anyway just get that added and buy a basic nitrous kit.

Forget power...

Get your suspension sorted... i had some kit from K-Tech fitted with re-valve and springs to match my weight...

You will notice the benefits every second you are on the bike.. i went down the power route first and after getting the suspension sorted (then brakes) i wish i had have sorted the suspension out straight away.

Jza

Back