What a difference HID's make

Any pics from behind?
I want to see the difference in light the rider sees, I couldn't care about the looks.

Comparing headlights at Hooters eh??  I have to admit that sounds like a good time to me!!
woot.gif

Oh and the HID pics are great as well as I'm looking to do some light mods myself!

I will try to get my 4300k bulbs in this weekend and maybe I can get with several others like busa159 that has the 6k and maybe we can get irishluck together. We can do a better lineup and when I havent sucked down a few Tecate the focus and pic quality is guaranteed to be better
cool.gif

So your saying that your abilities to take a picture was impared because you were drinking?
rock.gif

I forget...How did you get home that night?

I really like the idea of the running light mod and turn signals in the mirrors. That's pretty cool along with HID's I almost never ride at night anymore and one reason is I don't think I can see well enough

I've got DDMs, 35w 5000k, hi and low. The high beam really isn't noticeable, but the low is awesome, and outshines the factory high. They're $25 a piece, you can't beat it!
Pretty much plug and play, very easy install.

It is nice to see the two different types lighting systems next to each other. How do you set up the front turn signals as driving lights?

Back