wet nos system questions

jeepinocala

Registered
I was thinking of going to a wet system running a fuel pump and somehow activating the fuel pump by a button so the nitrous would only be able to turn on if fuel is getting to the engine like some type of pressure switch so when fuel is up to pressure it turns the nos on and when going down in pressure it turns off. this way I dont have to worrie if the fuel turned on or not. and yes I mean this as an extra fuel pump I wouldnt touch the standard fuel pump. Is there such a thing?:please:

I was thinking of going to a wet system running a fuel pump and somehow activating the fuel pump by a button so the nitrous would only be able to turn on if fuel is getting to the engine like some type of pressure switch so when fuel is up to pressure it turns the nos on and when going down in pressure it turns off. this way I dont have to worrie if the fuel turned on or not. and yes I mean this as an extra fuel pump I wouldnt touch the standard fuel pump. Is there such a thing?:please:

Yes there is now what do I win?

:whistle:Free advice---dont show your ideas that you dont want to be stollen:) man more people on here just copy you from what I see. anyway I want a nos shot that is not half wasted in the airbox I am wanting to do a spyder setup but want to be damn sure it gets gas also how large of a shot on stock motor? Im hopping 75 on a wet system?:whistle:

:whistle:Free advice---dont show your ideas that you dont want to be stollen:) man more people on here just copy you from what I see. anyway I want a nos shot that is not half wasted in the airbox I am wanting to do a spyder setup but want to be damn sure it gets gas also how large of a shot on stock motor? Im hopping 75 on a wet system?:whistle:

That is why I dont post anything anumore until I have my Patent.OK,here we go.....

I ran a setup like that several years ago. It was a return type fuel system on the Nitrous side. It sprayed extra fuel through the injectors.The fuel rail had 2 inlets. The Nitrous fuel side is back filled from the fuel rail all the way back to the fuel solenoid. There was no delay with the fuel when the Nitrous was activated. Fuel pressure progressed by 10 psi (55 psi).
DualRegulators.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone ever installed the second fuel pump in the tank (similar to original) ?

I know the tank has to be cut , welded and re-sealed where welded. Some work but could be done.
But...is there enough space in the tank ?
could be a smaller one maybe from a 600gixx or something like this.

I see the big advantage in the easy remove of fuel lines , and a "closed system" with no need of return lines has less point for leaking. ,and is easyer to handle on service.

sorry if i use incorrect terms:whistle: i m working on it :bowdown::beerchug:

Back