Well, we are closing in!

Well, we are closing in! - Help me out please...

• Pay for the photoshoot, unless it rains, then pay towards food

Votes: 43 100.0%

• Total voters
That is still a great shot.

cool.gif

r8

A little under 300 bucks?  
thumb_down.gif
 For Christ sakes... who pitched in? 3 people. I definately will be making it next year. You wont have to worry about me funding my good time. Cowboy up is right! I could collect coke cans for a week and come up with that. It's all in what you make of it. Ya got good peeps to bring things together, but they cant do it alone.....
Oh yeh, and i know how your getting there!

honestly I like the idea of a registration for food and photo fun, pay a fee, get a ticket or arm band, then you get fed and/or DVD would work best.

I think the money raised should go to help where it can, I say lets see how things shake out, help catch anyone up that needs it for food or pics or whatever. If everyone pitches in $5-10 a meal (little more for us that eat more
blush.gif
) and chips in the same for pics, we should come closer to break even. That way maybe the funds can go towards a raffle item or something (just thinkin out loud here)
beerchug.gif

I Have Made More Money from a FREAKIN Church Bake Sale for Cry-in Out Load  
guns.gif

COWBOY UP
super.gif
super.gif

PS: "How Much Do you Need to Make it Work ?"
rock.gif

super.gif

I'll "Cowboyup" when I get there if thats not a problem.
I think that is the general plan of most of us. Instead of a jar, Shawn, I think you better get a bucket.
thumb_up.gif
I for one don't want reimbersed for the food I'm bringing. I only expect to be spending about $200.00 and that pales in comparison to all the meat Daves bringing and others. With the generosity of this place I would expect a profit after the bucket offering
laugh.gif
Shawn, you just need to think about what to do with the EXTRA money.
tounge.gif

Chris

i jsut planned on dropping some money to a food fund once we got there to cover the cost. prolly 50 bucks or so.... Shawn, i personally dont care how you use the money, just as long as it goes to getting something paid for or partially paid for...

thumb_down.gif
 For Christ sakes... who pitched in? 3 people. I definately will be making it next year. You wont have to worry about me funding my good time. Cowboy up is right! I could collect coke cans for a week and come up with that. It's all in what you make of it. Ya got good peeps to bring things together, but they cant do it alone.....

Yup, you'rs truly. Dont worry, I'll pay a couple of Tolls...
laugh.gif

With only 33 registered for the photo shoot, that will not even cover Darryl being there for 2 hours, much less the associated costs. I know more will register when they arrive friday night, but still that is not alot of interest. To cover the costs, postage, mailers, DVD's we are looking at a minimum of 50 people to make this a no loss situation.

Hillard will be handling the duplication and mailing out of them this year due to my situation and I do not want him to spend any out of pocket. I have a 50 pack of DVD's to donate, plus I have ordered mailers, hopefully they will be here in time.

You missed an option. Use the $300 for food. Put out the dontation cans to cover the difference between the $300 and the actual expense. I'm sure there are folks who would pay but can't find who to give the money to. The donation cans would solve that problem. Have those who want to participate in the photo shoot pony up like in the previous years.

I deff. do not mind putting money towards food, did it every time before and will do again this time.
beerchug.gif

I agree with the fact that 300 bucks is kinda sad, I dontated when I wasn't even thnking about going, like Monkey Jacker(99) I don't expect to be reimbursed for anything, we have been tasked by grumpy to bring a few things and are MORE than happy to oblige. With that said, I think many folks will pony up when they get there, I pay my own way regardless, if more money is required for photos, beer, gear etc I expect one of our veteran admins to approach me and inform me of what needs to be gotten, then I will promptly go slap Monkey jacker and send him to the store directly to fetch the goods, with his money
whistling.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

thumb_down.gif

Yup, you'rs truly. Dont worry, I'll pay a couple of Tolls...      
laugh.gif
If your awake that is.

r8

I was planning to drop cash in the jars. 10 bucks for a DVD is a good price for all the pics. So if we get 50 people to buy 50 DVDs for 10 bucks each, will that cover the cost of the pics? If so, take the 300 we already have collected and split it for the food, and then you can add in the donation jars as well.

Back