Well Didn't Get The Magic 200 ... But Close.

Rivercop UK

Registered
DSC_0057.jpg
[/URL]

Well there's always next time ... Or a Supercharger.

Full exhaust with decat, ECU tuned, BMC race filter, ram air tubes sealed, debaffled end cans, -1 rear sprocket, PC5 with wideband and autotune. I short shift as 9500 is where peak power is.

Full exhaust with decat, ECU tuned, BMC race filter, ram air tubes sealed, debaffled end cans, -1 rear sprocket, PC5 with wideband and autotune. I short shift as 9500 is where peak power is.

To simplify, you definitely want to be shifting higher than this so that the subsequent RPM drop from a gear change keeps you in the meat of the power band. I don't know one racer that short shifts the bike at the track. Dinking around town is one thing, but when ripping on it, you want to be winding her up more. :)

boy you guys do the date funny 11/04/2017 here would be November 4th . Set you shift light up and run to it you might just of made 200 had you run the Rpms to 10,800 / 11,000 area

When you shift you want to fall at peak power is what i always thought??? But true props 195mph. Congrats that is bad ass seen videos where people do some mods and don't break 180.

I tried running hotter up the rev range on later runs and I was only hitting the high 180's / low 190's. On one or two runs I hit the rev limiter which is no good. When I did this run I passed the timing mark at just at the edge of 6th gear rev limit. I think I need to add a 55 profile tyre to do 200.

The run is done on an old airfield so its concrete.

Oh .. C10 .. The date is the right way around .. Remember us Brits invented time. LOL

I tried running hotter up the rev range on later runs and I was only hitting the high 180's / low 190's. On one or two runs I hit the rev limiter which is no good. When I did this run I passed the timing mark at just at the edge of 6th gear rev limit. I think I need to add a 55 profile tyre to do 200.

The run is done on an old airfield so its concrete.

Oh .. C10 .. The date is the right way around .. Remember us Brits invented time. LOL

Or if you're not out of juice, raise the rev limit by 500.

Nice job!!!! Don't know if by revving the bike if you would have gone any faster so that is an armchair quarterback thing, it depends on your set up. But... do bump your rpm limiter up a couple hundred so you don't bounce off of it. Also the tachs are terrible liars, next time you are on the dyno, compare the dyno rpms to what the bike is showing, mine reads about 10% high. So by shifting at 9500 you may have been closer to 8700 or so. It is a game of millimeters (and a little luck) to hit 200mph for a "normal" size person on a stock engine and you are pretty close. Congrates!!! BTW have it tuned with VP MR12 and give that a shot

Great fun run.:thumbsup: It is a chore to break 200mph. Keep at it.....first 200....then 210.....then 220:race:....it wont stop until you stop it.:super:

Back