Welcome to the new Hayabusa.org Gen II style!

Look good Cap :thumbsup:

Was the timer on the rules to insure I read them :whistle:

Not gonna happen :poke: I hope the same rules apply so I don't get the new refreshed Ban Hammer dropped on me :laugh:

Thank you Cap & Omar and the rest of the crew for what was done and continues to be.
I like what I see and progression and newness will take a bit of getting accustomed to! No worries, I can be a pill
anywhere.
:whistle:
Thanks for your time and effort. The wife says thanks also as I have been pretty much a PIA while I had 3 days of idle
time.

Looks great so far, thanks for the hard work and getting it back online...... Some of us were about to crack due to withdraws.

Wow!! I'm kind of new to the site. But, i have to say i'm already addicted to the org. ... Thanks captain and everybody that worked hard to make it happen. God bless!!!!! :bowdown:

I'm just glad to have it back in any form, FACEBOOK SUCKS.

Using my iPhone it looks very nice, a bit different but fine. Will the new chat features work with an iPhone or will I still have to use a pc? Video chat would be neat.
Thanks for getting it back up and running. I'm just curious why it took so long. I mean c'mon I can change a cable box from room to room in just a couple minutes. Why'd it take you guys so much time?

:laugh:

I'm liking it! Love the new org logo!

Thanks for busting your butts on it.. :beerchug:

my eyes hurt..its too early...and...well...im not used to this...not saying its bad....just saying...wow...changes....thanks for the hard work...ill play with this more.

Thanks Cap for all of the hard work.. site looks great! I'm just glad that I can go back to slacking off at work again!

Two quick comments Cap.

I noticed an ad covering up a portion of an image loaded in Delbert's Rd350 thread and in the last post column on new post page I can't see the time of the last post like before. It's almost completely gone and I can only see a bit of it.

This is from my iPhone so I don't know if it will be different when on a pc.

Video chat sounds awesome on my phone.

"here let me show you all exatly how my bike acts when I shift to 5 at 30 mph and then again @ 120 mph. Is it supposed to do THAT"

EITHER way. I don't ever post on here. Note:post count.

BUT I dam sure missed this place, even if it was only 3 days. I found myself on tapatalk almost every hour on the hour.

And as far as updates, I won't get to enjoy them much. I'm strictly on tapatalk, hell I dont even know my password anymore.

Thanks for all your efforts Tim. Christmas is coming, maybe santa will bring the man that rides for a living, sells bike parts and can make himself pretty much anything he likes something nice.

Come to Camp Pendleton I'll make you some burritos!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I don't mind the ADS in the post but can they be placed so they don't cover up what members are typing? :please:???

Nice work guys on all the fancy updates. It's nice to see a few people with so much dedication in making this place big and better.

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Back