Welcome to the new Hayabusa.org Gen II style!

This will take a bit to get used to!

Glad we're back! Just doesn't compare to the FB site.

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORK A VID CHAT! Thats how modern that shizz is! holy crap cap!

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORK A VID CHAT! Thats how modern that shizz is! holy crap cap!

:laugh: just make sure if you have a web cam hooked up or built into your computer that you arent sitting around in your shorts when you get into chat :laugh:

:laugh: just make sure if you have a web cam hooked up or built into your computer that you arent sitting around in your shorts when you get into chat :laugh:
Yes, please, make sure you are on a friendly vid chat environment, and hide everything you dont want people to see...:rofl:

pft. I walk round my house in boxers all the time. You should be so lucky to catch a glimpse. Im told its a bit like seeing the old testament God. Your eyes would melt and your heart would explode from the awesomeness. every neurological pathway in your brain fried due to the amazing greatness of my image.

pft. I walk round my house in boxers all the time. You should be so lucky to catch a glimpse. Im told its a bit like seeing the old testament God. Your eyes would melt and your heart would explode from the awesomeness. every neurological pathway in your brain fried due to the amazing greatness of my image.

this thread needed some humor, thanks :rofl:

First off, welcome back staff and everyone else :welcome:

New theme will take some time to get used to - I'm an old dog, and don't change easy :laugh: - The in-post ads are a little over the top IMO. Like zukracer I think there should be an option to donate to remove them, or maybe have them only show for unregistered/low post members. After all, it's the members that make the content that bring other people here.

I'm not anti ads just didnt like the placement of them in the sides of posts. Just like when the ads came out the first time there was some complaints and in time things got better....hopefully this will go that way as well. I fully understand the value the ads bring (used to work in that industry) and have clicked through many of them. There has been many discussions about supporting or paid memberships over the years, Capt has said time and time again he wants the site to be free to all and some long ago history I'm sure plays into his decisions. I dont know how much went into the redesign, its beyond our input obviously so we will have to live with it, proper tuning of your browser settings can eliminate most of the ads.

I would pay to have no ads. Yes, I know, free this, free that. Less clutter.

What we did on the Pashnit Forum as give members the option to pay $20 per year and it would remove the Google Ads from the forum. Can pay 1 yr or 2 yrs up front.

But yes, these things are very expensive to run: my server costs are pushing $500 month for Pashnit.com. Add in maint costs & I think I pushed $800/mo in 2010 just in hosting & maintenance costs. :(

More power to you Doug!

First of all thanks cap, and everybody else for the new site. It will take a bit of getting used to, but #i think it look realy good. Glad your back.:thumbsup:,

thank yall!

A+Team_a.jpg

WOW, not what I was expecting. Big thanks to all that made this happen so quickly, I love new just not sure of some things yet but just takes some adjusting.:beerchug:

nice update to the board.... I was curious as to what was going on when the site said I needed an invitation to access.... ???

Back