Weekend rides

Zoinks!

Registered
Went on a couple rides this weekend.  Saturday with a bunch of guys from work and some of their friends.  They're all HD guys, with the exception of one VMax, one Warrior, and one BMW K1200.  But one of em has owned a busa before and we're all good friends, but anyway it's all good.  It's not WHAT you ride, it's THAT you ride.  Then today I rode up Paris Mountain by myself.  Fun ride, but the back half was a little damp so I had to ride slow.  Not a big fan of fallin off the edge of cliffs. . .  Anyway, on to the pics!

All the bikes from the Sat. ride at harley of Anderson.

1208071123.jpg

1208071128.jpg

Some of the guys at the anderson jockey lot.

1208071211.jpg

My ride today at paris mountain.

1209071559a.jpg

This was taken at the entrance to one of the neighborhoods.  You can see the road I was riding off the left of the pic.

1209071559.jpg

Looks like fun! And you're right about it being that you ride not what.

Yea, the greatest part was when we went to Greenville Harley, I'm the only one that lives in greenville, so they had to have me show em how to get there from where we were, so I was leading the pack, and the guy on the Yami vmax was riding up next to me. So basically it was 2 jap bikes leading a bunch of tater diggers to thier own shop! Lol. I must say, it was nice bein the pack leader. It was kinda like, "teacher, student" thing. Me riding the supperior machine and them following. Although, they have all been riding longer than I have. . . Lol. But anyway, it was a good time! We rode around from 9am-6:30pm stopping periodically to check out some places.

It's bad enough you were on a Busa, did you have to make it even harder for them to keep up by riding THE FASTEST COLOR Busa too ?

Nice pictures...have you ever ridden the highway (i think it's 28) from Wahala SC to Highlands NC?
No, I've never riden it, and I can't think of anytime that I've driven it either.  I'm guessin it's a good ride?
O yea...at the top of the mountain the road goes under a water falls...I think it's call Bridal Veil Falls.
Man, looks like I'm gonna have to plan a road trip soon!
thumb_up.gif

Back