Weather Where You Are

So, went by Alice's today, wow. We didn't stop this time, but that is a nice drive from the 1 back over to 92 via 84 and La Honda Rd. Will have to take the bike back up there.

Too early in the year for this heat,
helps that the humidity is only 10%
but 91 is still a little on the warm side for my old A$$
( average here for this time of year is the 70's ) .

:laugh:

http://hcrweather.com/

Thanks for rolling with me through Ortega highway Saturday morning ~ we got out of there before all the crashing started bringing in the law man . . .

highres_460254060.jpe

It sure did start getting hot out there once we decided to make it a day & take off ~ they had a lot of Aprilia V 4 scooters show up from the AF1 forum . . .

46 here today. Might get as high as 60 by the middle of next week. It was still in the 30's mid June.

Have been in my new place just SW of Yosemite NP for about three weeks and we've had an unusual spate of triple digit days I'm told, nine in a row! For the next ten days it'll be in the mid 90s, mid 80s in the Park, which looks to be CROWDED with the 4th coming up on Tuesday. Hiway 120 over the Tioga pass thru the park is open as is 108 and the Sonora Pass just to the north. Both at or near 9,000'. It's hard having to wait until August to ride but I could take a drive in my car...up and down two Sierra passes east and west and still be home before dark. Will sure be nice getting the CBX out for a spirited ride. I'll take the Busa out too but for mountain riding the CBX's riding position is more comfy. The Busa hates going down hill s l o w l y, or maybe my neck hates it!o_O I keep trying to see the tops of the trees! :thumbsup: Oh, despite the heat wave, Mammoth mountain still has 6' of snow with lifts operating and you can water ski ( and) snow ski at Tahoe...in JULY!

been over 110 most the last month and set to be the same this month.. Las vegas. riding at night is common.. riding during the day is trying to escape the fiery ball of hate from one shaded spot to another.

Cold,
wet and miserable

but hey it's winter here .

You could always leave that frozen island ~ and visit our triple digits this summer . . .

b06f4a72a83d0fdf0281835931f318f4.jpg

Terry, Mike will gladly put a " shrimp on the Barb-b " for you ~ if that isn't a good enough hint to where he is from . . .

You could always leave that frozen island ~ and visit our triple digits this summer . . .

View attachment 1573717

Terry, Mike will gladly put a " shrimp on the Barb-b " for you ~ if that isn't a good enough hint to where he is from . . .
Alas bro I'm not from Australia! That's like calling you Canadian. Where a few IQ points up the intellectual food chain ,although they're (Australia )stealing most our stuff

Alas bro I'm not from Australia !

That's like calling you Canadian .

Where a few IQ points up the intellectual food chain ,
although they're ( Australia ) stealing most our stuff .

Need to remind myself that New Zealand is a Californiaish Island in the south ~ wish we had some Canadian cool weather down here in the desert . . .

hq720.jpg

My niece from Hawaii married a bloke from down there ~ now her & their kids have the family name Clarke' . . .

Back