Wave rotors

bump.gif

I think they looked awsome.Did not really notice any difference confer to stock rotors.

<!--EDIT|vincebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136618326 -->

P1010164.JPG

LINKY

Looks OK. For that much I would by a Galfer.

He ask about those I think
37_1_b.JPG

<!--EDIT|Vic_E55_2001
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136620363 -->

If you really ride, avoid the so called laser cut rotors. They are not floating rotors and will cause a pulsing and crappy feel when you brake. Braking, Galfer and others are great, but the home-made ones with the Kanji symbols, Hayabusa and other stuff cut into them are ok for the rear, but not the front, except on show bikes.
I have tried them and they lasted 1 week on my bike. Would have been less, but it took me that long to get something else shipped in.
Just my 02 cents

<!--EDIT|clrwtrbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136636357 -->

P1010015.JPG

Heres a pic of the ones I just got,along with braided lines....

slottedcontour.jpg

Galfer is the only ones I perfer. Have them on all my bikes. The EBAY item you are referring to I also sell, but dont does have many draw bakes if comparing them to Galfer as stated prevoiusly . 1) Not full floating meaning head shake under hard braking. 2) made from a different alloy I do believe 410 SS. 3) Kinda GAUDY with the hayabusa font everywhere IMO IMO IMO.
               I do love the rear laser cut ones look trick. Both can be seen on my bike. Brian
000000000000000000000000test3016.jpg

<!--EDIT|busafreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136658019 -->

Galfer is the only ones I perfer. Have them on all my bikes. The EBAY item you are referring to I also sell, but dont does have many draw bakes if comparing them to Galfer as stated prevoiusly . 1) Not full floating meaning head shake under hard braking. 2) made from a different alloy I do believe 410 SS. 3) Kinda GAUDY with the hayabusa font everywhere IMO IMO IMO.
               I do love the rear laser cut ones look trick. Both can be seen on my bike.            Brian                        
000000000000000000000000test3016.jpg
Sweet Paint Job, but that A$$ stands out

Working on my "sophomore" debut bike right now should be done in April. Should top this bike if everything goes right with my plans. Currently fabricating the swingarm just came off the laser last week. Will be done by the same painter.

Back