Watchin' my first ever...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, I just thought I liked watchin' WSB and MOTO GP. Oh my God, the Isle of Man TT straight kicks ASS!!! I get adrenalin dumps just watchin' those guys RIP those streets up! Why have I not seen one of these before? I used to think 1/4 mile drag racin' was the shid. I think "real" road racin' has just inched the strip out for me! Ok, I gotta get back to the race. Don't wanna miss any of it!!! Wooohooooooo!!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086836039 -->

Isle of Mann is where men are men and kawi's suck!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086837233 -->

Aaah....another one comes to realize how Isle of Mann is THE true test of a bike's street potential.

Now if only I can help him realize shaving is also pretty kick azz......
biggrin.gif

The TT is trully a Manly Fugging race... Bring your Cahone's be they shaved or furry, cause your going to need them... It's nerve wracking watching these guys catching all that air and wheeling at 160 over humps, through narrow Villages... Trully nutters... Great fun to watch...

Tried goin to sleep last nite at 12 when the rerun came on so i started watching and ... dayem! couldnt sleep til 2am! WATCH OUT FER THEM ROCK WALLS!
wow.gif
I havent heard yet but i hope they didnt have the kind of nasty crashes they had last year.
rock.gif
Nutso race!

Back