Warranty

Jcear64

Registered
Just bought 2022 Hayabusa. Got bike home and started looking it over for possible needs. Found the frame was broke at the gusset attaching shock. Suzuki will not cover it under manufacturer warranty and dealer is taking no responsibility. Be careful if buying Gen3 Busa.

Just bought 2022 Hayabusa. Got bike home and started looking it over for possible needs. Found the frame was broke at the gusset attaching shock. Suzuki will not cover it under manufacturer warranty and dealer is taking no responsibility. Be careful if buying Gen3 Busa.
That's nuts.....take it to an inspector and show them....this has to be covered on a brand new bike.

If that doesn't work, I'd be looking into a lawyer and finding out how to sue someone to get it fixed.

I definitely would not be putting up with that....Suzuki USA would be getting a call.

Last edited:
...if all else fails....investigative media journalists work well in cases such as this...lots of documentation will go a long way.

Please take pics so we all can see then give me dealers name and let’s see what happens when he gets hundreds of phone calls from people asking why !

I can remember reading on here about someone fitting a shock and getting the spacers the wrong way or missing and when tightening broke the frame,I don't think we have the full story here

Back