Warranty issue

the only way it could lift up like that would be if you were dragging your toe going backwards
To be honest, I think there would be more severe suface damage showing if the boot was dragged or impacted so hard to separate the leather shift pad as implied by Rob (Asst manager or their Warranty Rep Craig Watkins).

I'm sucking back the beer right now an I'm lookin' for a fight.
I'm on YOUR side Ty! PM me that sunhovabitchz number and I'll give him a drunken scot's rant that will melt his ears.

boxing.gif

all_coholic.gif

guns.gif

face7.gif

It might not help you but he'll be lookin' out for bald headed scottish mofos for the rest of his life as he walks down the street!

beerchug.gif

cheers
ken

I'm on YOUR side Ty! PM me that sunhovabitchz number and I'll give him a drunken scot's rant that will melt his ears.

boxing.gif

all_coholic.gif

guns.gif

face7.gif

It might not help you but he'll be lookin' out for bald headed scottish mofos for the rest of his life as he walks down the street!

beerchug.gif

cheers
ken
Pass me the bottle before I blow a head gasket  
guns.gif

guns.gif
. Thanks for the support Ken.  
all_coholic.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

boxing.gif

all_coholic.gif

guns.gif

face7.gif

beerchug.gif

cheers
ken
laugh.gif
that's great !!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

looks like the leather got "hooked" or torn?
Yah, Ryth...looks like it got snagged, maybe a couple times, with putting your foot forward to get a shift or something...I dunno.....I think Sidi should have known better than to put any seam in a place where a "snag" could have occurred.....not every time do we dip our foot under the shifter.....I take all my leather woes to a shoe guy here in Las Vegas....He's AWESOME
super.gif
and has this stitching machine that reaches all the way to the toe......

Not sure getting all worked up is worth your energy. I'd think twice before buying from them again considering.....with or without the toe shield, wouldn't have changed a thing I don't think.....then again, maybe Sidi is making it hard on them on "their" warranty stuff......I had Volkl Skis tell me the same thing after a bent up some tips at Telluride one time.....they said it was abuse, I just "bumped" the crap out of them, and they said that it was abuse that caused the damage....I said nope, it was a mogul.....a whole lot of moguls......
coolold.gif

Uhhh....errrr...ummmm..... I never did get them to replace those though......

Ty,

Send SIDI a photo of your bike as an example of how well you take care of stuff. Maybe it will help.

looks like the leather got "hooked" or torn?
Yah, Ryth...looks like it got snagged, maybe a couple times, with putting your foot forward to get a shift or something...I dunno.....I think Sidi should have known better than to put any seam in a place where a "snag" could have occurred.....not every time do we dip our foot under the shifter.....I take all my leather woes to a shoe guy here in Las Vegas....He's AWESOME
super.gif
and has this stitching machine that reaches all the way to the toe......

Not sure getting all worked up is worth your energy.  I'd think twice before buying from them again considering.....with or without the toe shield, wouldn't have changed a thing I don't think.....then again, maybe Sidi is making it hard on them on "their" warranty stuff......I had Volkl Skis tell me the same thing after a bent up some tips at Telluride one time.....they said it was abuse, I just "bumped" the crap out of them, and they said that it was abuse that caused the damage....I said nope, it was a mogul.....a whole lot of moguls......
coolold.gif

Uhhh....errrr...ummmm..... I never did get them to replace those though......
That's a better choice of a word to use, snagged. I couldn't believe Motonation insisted the boot appeared to have been DRAGGED.

Thanks

Back