Wanted Full Fairing Set Gen 2 Hayabusa

Discussion in 'Parts and Modifications' started by DenisTheMenace, Jan 6, 2017.

1. DenisTheMenace

DenisTheMenace Registered

Contests won:
    I've bought pieces since I made the post. $1300 is a lot of money for some fairings, trying to piece what I can online to save some money...

2. nosbig

nosbig Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Shawn
    Plastic ain't cheap bro. If you don't want china fairings and you want oem in mint condition you have to pay up. I totally understand not wanting to pay that much, but it's like anything else. You either take shortcuts or you pay up. After hitting a deer and then having a tip over in the garage I have payed enough for fairings to buy a new bike.

RedBull likes this.
  3. DenisTheMenace

DenisTheMenace Registered

Contests won:
    I know they aren't, every now and then you come across deals online so that's what I'm hoping for. If I don't find a set by the time my chassis is done then off to the paint shop my current fairings go.

nosbig likes this.
  4. mabupa

mabupa Registered

Contests won:
    Name:
    Miguel
    If you are patient enough, you'll find good deals on eBay and Craigslist. That's what I did when I had my little incident and all I had to get new, was the decal for the side fairing I bought due to previous owner liking the "naked" look better. Even that was expensive.!!!! $80 dollars for side fairing decal!!!!:banghead: