Wall Hangings - Military

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I have all the military, police, fire, ems and hundreds more types of this artwork.. This is a 10 x 10 wall hanging for the Air Force that is 3 dimensional... We can add names and dates all sorts of things at a persons request....

Opinions!

DSC01508-sized.jpg

DSC01506-sized.jpg

DSC01510-side.jpg

DSC01508-sized.jpg

DSC01506-sized.jpg

DSC01510-side.jpg

Here is a link to some of the new wall tributes that we made, we can do about 120 different ones now. I have pics of many that we have made and I am in the process of updating kingskeepsakes.com to show them... I can tell you that we can do most military or branches of the military, ranks and public organisations like VFW, Lions Club, Boy scouts and many many more.....

We can add your own text by cutting out the letters or we can engrave on the sides of the ones you see....

What do you think?

King Keepsakes - Wall tributes

is there a reason why you have multiple examples of marine navy air force and even coast guard but not the Army ?????

is there a reason why you have multiple examples of marine navy air force and even coast guard but not the Army ?????

Im working up some Army now, with the Army we have TONS of artwork, we have so many different things for Army that they have a catagory of their own...

Back