Waiting at court

So our court system shows just how great it is......not.

First we wait 3 hours to get in front of the judge, then he tells the judge he doesn't have the 2 months of child support he was suppose to pay. Then the judge tells him to check back in april and he better make sure he pays all of the months which i can tell you will not happen.:banghead: If he actually had something to do with his children and was a good dad then we wouldn't be going thru this, but the fact he has nothing to do with his kids (including nothing for xmas, birthdays, graduations, etc) we feel he needs to be help responsible for something. Oh well just wasted a day to witness how screwed up our court systems are.

oh and i forgot to mention, he is 80k behind on child support.........

80k? How many decades of back child support is that? So what exactly was the judge thinking when he said "you've got til next year"?

Glad to hear you didn't punch his lights out, I know how you feel, but it's not worth decking the guy then paying him money for assaulting him.

this is just my opinion but there isn't a woman worth bringing that kind of drama and waste of time into my life...i've dated some with kids before and it always turned into a mess, i learned my lesson! glad to hear you didn't mess your life up even more by doing something in court that makes it worse :beerchug:

i have nothing but respect for those of you that put up with things like this to be with the one you love and raise these children who are blessed to have you in their lives :bowdown:

It’s never going to end, the court system in AZ sucks at making deadbeat dads pay up. My boy’s sperm donor was 60K in the rears and still nothing. I just gave up on it. Get this…. My current wife has two that are also not mine. The oldest is 13 and the youngest is 9 and I have been raising them for 4 years now. 2 years ago this D-bag goes to prison for a year for running drugs and while he was in jail his lawyer petitioned for him not to have to pay child support. I told my wife not to sweat it; he wasn’t paying anyways so I didn’t care if he didn’t have to pay during his prison term. Well he got out about a year ago and still hasn’t paid a dime. She tried to reopen the case and the judge decided that not only did he not have to pay while he was in prison; he didn’t have to pay EVER AGAIN! What kind of crap is that? How come he gets off just because he went to jail? It’s not like her income was high qualifying him for no support, she only make 24K a year. The Arizona court system is stupid. Next year we can apply to have the case reevaluated but I don’t see the point. He still doesn’t have a real job and he doesn’t want to see the kids so we’re not going to open it up.

People like him will never change. Always looking for something for nothing. You are better off just letting him be and not get in any trouble. Like its said he will get whats coming to him in time.

Waiting with the wifey at the courthouse for court with her deadbeat ex husband. cant stand this dbag and trying really hard not to say anything to him that will cause me to do something dumb while in the courthouse. Wish me luck so I can control myself.

Download The Kindle app on your phone. Download a few books, and read in court. I did. It works.

Back