Waited three weeks and it's broke

We have had parts problems similar to this.(parts damaged before even put into shipping box).In all instances we replace with no questions as long as the box is not damaged in shipping.Your supplier should do the same.I am sure yoshimura will take care of this for you,i have been doing business with them for 12 years & they are a stand up company.You should have the dealer you purchased from handle this.They can get it handled through yosh for you.
winkold.gif

BTW:3 weeks is a long time to wait for this pipe.They are redilly available and we ship them within 3 business days.

So kind of a related topic... Is there any long term concern for the Carbon on these cans? Will they hold up to the heat, I have heard stories of Carbon cans cracking and TI cans turning color.

So kind of a related topic... Is there any long term concern for the Carbon on these cans? Will they hold up to the heat, I have heard stories of Carbon cans cracking and TI cans turning color.
Maybe on some of the old carbon stuff that was first produced years ago but I wouldn't have any worries about the latest generation stuff - it's well proven and very durable
thumb_up.gif

Actually...very on topic. Look at the first post.

9:00am I walked the Yosi box with the cracked R77 into Grand Prix Motorsports and the parts guy Josh said, "don't tell me, wrong pipe?" i said, nope.... worse. Showed him the damaged pipe.

Josh said "Damn man, I'm sorry"

Josh got on the phone and is having a new R77 next day shipped in and is hand delivering it to my business after work.... I'm 18 miles from their store.

9:05am I am walking out the store
ThumbsUp.gif

Back