waht happened to motogp race on speed ch ??

shawnski

Donating Member
Registered
so .. i set the dvr for 4pm motogp race today.. went for a ride and came back to watch and they were showing the moto 2??? wtf??
they did not show the malaysia race last week either.. i know it was red flag because of heavy rain but what about till red flag???
speed ch. get your sh@@ together...:banghead::moon:

so .. i set the dvr for 4pm motogp race today.. went for a ride and came back to watch and they were showing the moto 2??? wtf??
they did not show the malaysia race last week either.. i know it was red flag because of heavy rain but what about till red flag???
speed ch. get your sh@@ together...:banghead::moon:

There is no program my brother...Get a moto Gp video pass for next season(motogp.com) and never miss a race, practice session qp sesion or the latest news. If you are a true fan and truely appreciate the series, it's the only way to go. :thumbsup:

For some reason, the television menu now calls everything MotoGP, instead of MotoGP, Moto2, and Moto3. I suspect that the cable providers really don't understand the difference. Anyway, check on Speed's website to see what they are actually covering. http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/ If you check Tuesday, October 30, 2012, MotoGP is on at 2 pm Eastern. (Moto3 is on at 12 pm Eastern; Moto2 is on at 1 pm Eastern.)

There is no program my brother...Get a moto Gp video pass for next season(motogp.com) and never miss a race, practice session qp sesion or the latest news. If you are a true fan and truely appreciate the series, it's the only way to go. :thumbsup:

You got that right. The video pass is worth every penny, because you can watch everything live--or whenever you want.

thanks.. i do that next year..

The Gp Race was air at 1AM , on Sunday morning, i watched it!

Back