VOTE

Voted! Should I do it again? I sure hope I win.
tounge.gif

pisshhhh. I think there are only 50 REAL members at any given time. people come, post a year, sell the bike, move on

Hey, enlisted has to get the better end of the stick every now and then.
Ah, so it's a racial thing.  Got it.[/quote]
you brought up the bonus.  I didn't say anything about re-upping for a multiple of 4.  Or getting the orders that I requested.  Just that I own my busa

Stopped by Turn One the other day, John said that he got some time with your ride. Everything good?

<!--EDIT|vincent
Reason for Edit: None given...|1107221133 -->

Hey, enlisted has to get the better end of the stick every now and then.
Ah, so it's a racial thing.  Got it.
you brought up the bonus.  I didn't say anything about re-upping for a multiple of 4.  Or getting the orders that I requested.  Just that I own my busa

Stopped by Turn One the other day, John said that he got some time with your ride.  Everything good?[/QUOTE]
Yeah John had her for about a week. She developed a pretty bad cough/lurch between 3500 and 4K. He run her on the dyno and now she's all better. But I have to change those damn devil pipes. Hey speaking of which - I have something that you might want. I'm pm'ing you the details.

Multiple of 4 and duty station...I think I'm gonna vomit. I was just lucky to reenlist - twice.

Its all in the timing, I just got lucky with mine. Got the PM, sent a reply. Can't help out too much with exhaust, the only "spare" I have is the stock system taking up space in my garage

I have paid it all up-front, but still waiting for the bike!! Do i count in as a owner
rock.gif

Back