Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

voodoo exhausts / shortie exhaust

omg these things sound freakin mean! They actually baffled it quite a bit more than I thought they would. Still loud as hell but smooth sounding so I can definately tolorate until I can afford a real system. Thanks for all the help streetracer. I didnt even use clamps at all...just drilled 3 holes through the tip,adapter, and header and put three screws in. Worked like a charm.

I am currently in the process of trying this out. Already received the Hot Tips still need to run to autozone for the adapters but is there any way to re-use the current stock clamps?

Is there much a difference between some Autozone exhaust tips and the hedmans hot tips?

Just get Brocks Aline head and dont think twice. Thats what I'm doing and cannot wait to get them on!!!:thumbsup:

Is there much a difference between some Autozone exhaust tips and the hedmans hot tips?

I just liked the way the hot tips look and sound. And it's the cheapest for right now. I don't have the coin for the Yoshimura R-22 slip ons at the moment.

I went back and forth, " to go with voodoos or not " finally Greg from Hyperbike convinced me to "not". I ended up with a Yoshi Dual R-77 Carbon Fiber slip on with a BMC Street Filter, NO PC III or V. The bike runs fine without the PC. Despite how nice the shorties look, I didn't want to take a loss in HP. Im not an expert, but I figured restricting proper airflow wouldn't be the best route, but I recommend doing whatever will make you happy. In the long run I am happy with the pipes I have.

Guys I need help...I have a full yoshi TRS and I gutted my pipe to get that deeper sound. The first time the can busted, so I call Yoshi and they sent my one out immediately. Got the second one put on and after 8 days, that can also busted. I want to take it off at the midpipe and add the aftermarket pipe tip or the fatty pipes. I just need some help/advice on this matter. If anyone could get me any other solutions to this problem or any more websites, I would be very grateful.

widetire go with a voodoo. its just a nice look.

performance go with yosh

Top Bottom