VooDoo Exhaust Opinions

Gosh...you're REALLY scary sweetie...if I give you my lunch money will you promise not to beat me up after school?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a general statement, and a true one. It wasn't directly aimed at anyone, which I assumed and hope your statement was the same. If not you can get yourself in alot of trouble, and not just with the law. Nobody minds a good joke, but don't come in an exhaust thread with statements like that.
It's easy to talk trash from the safety of computers huh? Always remember, no matter who you are, there's somebody bigger and badder than you are.
Don't think so? Throw a brick and see what happens.

It was a general statement, and a true one. It wasn't directly aimed at anyone, which I assumed and hope your statement was the same. If not you can get yourself in alot of trouble, and not just with the law. Nobody minds a good joke, but don't come in an exhaust thread with statements like that.
It's easy to talk trash from the safety of computers huh? Always remember, no matter who you are, there's somebody bigger and badder than you are.
Don't think so? Throw a brick and see what happens.
So, you ARE gonna beat me up after school then? Even if I do give you my lunch money? How about I throw in a pack of gum? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I am running Voodoo exhaust. I did notice a loss of low end torque, but if you are doing power wheelies then it is really not a problem. The first 1000 miles with them will be a little ear splitting. Then they mellow a little, or that was hearing loss setting in. Marble mod is a must other wise it will pop and snap every time you let off the throttle.

I just bought mine to have a little sound from the bike. I didn't want to spend $1000 on an exhaust when I plan on adding a turbo soon any way.

To each there own. it is really just a sound/ appearance mod anyway. No performance added what so ever.

I am running Voodoo exhaust. I did notice a loss of low end torque, but if you are doing power wheelies then it is really not a problem. The first 1000 miles with them will be a little ear splitting. Then they mellow a little, or that was hearing loss setting in. Marble mod is a must other wise it will pop and snap every time you let off the throttle.

I just bought mine to have a little sound from the bike. I didn't want to spend $1000 on an exhaust when I plan on adding a turbo soon any way.

To each there own. it is really just a sound/ appearance mod anyway. No performance added what so ever.

true and true, but i love mine:beerchug:

Actually after doing a bit more research, I plan to go with the Hayabusa Retro M4 Black Drag Slip-ons. My wife has an M4 full 4-2-1 system on her 08 and it is sweeeeet, so I am going to follow with the same company.

Can a Voodoo or Hedman Hot Tip, actually damage your engine. Using these exhausts is as good as riding your bike without any end cans.

i'm an oddball, meaning I love the look of the factory cans. they are big, bold, and the look fits this bike perfectly. I just wish they were lighter...

Just bought myself an 09 Busa and was checkin out different exhaust systems to shop for.
Anyone on here running a VooDoo exhaust system or know anyone who is on their Gen 2?
Would like opinions. Good or bad!! Thanks!!
Too loud.....cop magnets......bad for our sport.
Now for the bad :laugh:

I have the hotbodies shorties basically Voo doo they are super loud and I love them I love having the loudest bike in the group but what is the marble mod would it work on mine?

I just bought and installed a set of Jardine GP-1 duals from M/C Superstore. I bought the polished ones hoping they would at least look brushed.When I got them home I was actually amazed at how polished they were.Looked like chrome.They fit like a glove and weigh almost nothing.I tried them with-out the baffles at first but IMO they were a little too loud.I got them because I wanted to be able to hear the engine more than the factory whisper.With the baffles installed I feel they sound great.Nice runble at low rpm's and a beautiful wail when you crack it open.Check them out.

I've only been riding my 2000 for a few weeks but there is something about those two big cans on the back of the bike. For me it tells anyone who comes up behind you that I'm riding a Busa. When we go to the single pipe the bike looks like avery other sport bike from behind for the most part. I would like a little more growl from the bike but for now I'll take my XB12 out when I want to really piss off the neighbors and shake the pictures off the wall.

could someone running the VooDoos hook me up with the mesurements (diameter & length) . i'm looking to install them on the wife's 11' Busa but mount them in place of conveters exiting out the rear. thank you for help

Back