volt meters

I have the Gloshift digital oil pressure gauge. It is ok for the money. The only thing I don't like about it is the part that says "Glowshift" lights up also.

I have the Gloshift digital oil pressure gauge. It is ok for the money. The only thing I don't like about it is the part that says "Glowshift" lights up also.

Pics please :laugh: I just ordered the Volt meter $44.00 shipped I should have it by next week ...Jersey to Florida

smallest and yet waterproof :thumbsup:

dsc00120emx.jpg

installed

Installed its BRIGHT...lol but if you hook up the 3rd wire it will dim it...or hook up the 3rd wire to a switch and you would have control of the dimmer...Its NOT water proof but I have ways :laugh:

2009-08-22 17.22.01.jpg

2009-08-22 17.22.18.jpg

Ok, shortly after I posted about my Cyberdyne gauge, it quit working. :11zpissed: I called Cyberdyne and got a return authorization because it has a lifetime warranty. They sent me a brand new one, no questions asked! :thumbsup:

Ok, shortly after I posted about my Cyberdyne gauge, it quit working. :11zpissed: I called Cyberdyne and got a return authorization because it has a lifetime warranty. They sent me a brand new one, no questions asked! :thumbsup:

Now that's service.. :thumbsup:

running a dietz digital. matches the lambda-gauge and the GL-pro. don´t wanna miss it. it´s good to know electric works fine.

haco1.JPG

Back